Sunday, July 26, 2009

You won't believe where I found them.

Sometime in the wee hours of this morning, I rolled over and Husband said, "You won't believe what I think I just found." He'd shoved his hand in his pillowcase and woke up holding glass and wire.
Friday night, I had been reading before bed, and then I took my glasses off but still stayed up a bit, and apparently I had put them "temporarily" between the pillows. When Husband picked up his pillow to look under it and behind the bed (because we HAD thought of the between-pillows theory, and looked thoroughly), they slid in the pillowcase!!!! They were there all along!!!
And last night I was taking apart the bedroom again, trying to figure out how you COMPLETELY LOSE something that can only be a very limited number of places!
Found! I can see!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

I'm glad you found them, but giggle.

Caeseria said...

I know, it's somewhere in plain sight but where you would never look. Like looking in the freezer for the TV remote - who shakes out the pillowcases when they can't find their glasses? (Me, from now on!)

Mimi said...

The lessons one learns!
I know, *I* always put the remote in the basket on the top of the TV, but I can assure you I am the only one in my household who does that.